Entry Level Cooks & Dishwashers $15-16/hour
- $15.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Dental Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Vision Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Metropolitan Grill is seeking motivated, responsible individuals for employment as cooks and dishwashers in downtown Seattle. Good communication skills and positive attitude are a must.
Our prep and dishwasher positions are entry-level and can lead to a very lucrative career with hard work and dedication to our values. We work hard to provide a remarkable experience for our customers and our employees every day. Part-time and full-time positions are available. You will be in a constant learning environment.
This is a Part-Time or Full-Time position and includes:
- Hourly pay rate of $15-16/hour
- Christmas and Thanksgiving off!
- Advancement opportunities (i.e. promotion, team leaders, etc.)
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
Successful candidates MUST:
- Be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the desire to succeed
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Uniform Provided
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dining Discounts
- Education Programs and Training Programs
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Apply online or stop by in person today!
The moment you step inside Metropolitan Grill, you will know you have entered a classic steakhouse. Rich in tradition, The Met is housed inside the historic Marion Building, which dates to 1903.
At The Met, the focus is on Prime beef. We built our reputation on the classics: filet mignon, New York peppercorn steak, Delmonico, porterhouse and Chateaubriand carved tableside. Corporate Chef Eric Hellner hand-selects each cut of Prime Double R Ranch beef from Washington State and American Wagyu from Idaho. We have even developed proprietary seasonings for our beef. Steaks are then seared over the high heat of imported mesquite charcoal, ensuring the most tender, juicy flavor.
Our award-winning wine list showcases a definitive steakhouse selection of premium West Coast red wines, with an emphasis on Cabernet, Merlot and Meritage. The Met’s cellar has received national recognition, including the Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence.”
One of the reasons for The Met’s ongoing success is the dedication of the professional staff, which takes great pride in providing every guest with an exceptional dining experience.