Cashiers / Baristas
- $13.25 - $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Health Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
Central Kitchen has been open for over 5 years -- we're a 130-seat upscale-casual counter-service restaurant located inside The Lorenzo -- a recently-constructed 900-unit luxury apartment complex located at 325 West Adams Blvd. between Grand and Flower near USC and LA Trade Tech.
Our business is growing, and we are hiring EXPERIENCED Cashiers, Servers/Baristas, Shift Leads, and Trainers with a passion for providing an exceptional guest experience, serving hand-crafted food and drinks, possessing positive attitudes, outgoing personalities, and having the ability to provide friendly service in a high-volume, fast-paced environment. We strive to provide great food, a great atmosphere, and especially GREAT SERVICE. We also have great opportunities for Trainers and Shift Leads/Supervisors.
We serve three meals per day, seven days a week. Our fresh California-style menu features artisan sandwiches, crisp salads, hearty soups, quality pizza, upscale burgers, savory side dishes, wholesome breakfasts, nutritious smoothies, premium coffee drinks, frozen yogurt and more. Our guests order for dine-in and take-out, as well as delivery to their apartments.
You must be able to work weekends. AM shift Team Members arrive as early as 7AM, and PM shift Team Members might not leave until as late as midnight. We have a wide spectrum of shifts available for 20-40 hours per week. Central Kitchen believes in delivering uncompromising service and food. We take great care in finding the right fit to join our team.
You MUST have restaurant/foodservice experience for consideration.
Central Kitchen Team Members Must:
- Be 100% guest focused
- Possess excellent communication skills in English -Be organized and be able to multi-task
- Function in a very busy environment -Have precise math skills -Be great on the phone
- Exhibit teamwork and a positive attitude consistently -Have an exceptional eye for details and cleanliness
- Possess a working knowledge of safety, food handling, and sanitation requirements
- Take pride in being well-groomed & professional in appearance
- Have at least one year of similar high-volume experience