Staff RN - Labor and Delivery
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville TX is looking for a Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse to work in a busy maternity center.
Clinical Ladder Program available to those who qualify.
- Responsible for patient care in all areas of the Women's Center.
- Minimum Work Experience: None
- Required Licenses/Certifications: Appropriate CPR Certification
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities: None
- Preferred Qualification: RNC, STABLE
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the HMHD Compliance Plan.
- Conduct reflects HMHD’s values and a commitment to HMHD’s Code of Conduct.
- Attends the required corporate integrity and compliance training and education programs.
- Demonstrates proficiency in understanding the materials presented during the corporate integrity and compliance training and education program.
- Complies with all HIPAA standards.
- Responsible and accountable for new employee orientation.
- Attends and Participates in huddle and unit specific meetings.
- Maintains knowledge of current regulatory standards as they pertain to the department(s) and assures compliance and communication of standards to staff.
- Reinforces HMHD's Behavorial Expectations AND Womens Center Behavior Pledge (provided).
Job Specific Criteria for L&D:
- Providing support for the mother during labor.
- Monitoring the fetal heart rate, and mother’s vital signs.
- Measuring the strength and timing of contractions.
- Administering medications and performing diagnostic tests.
- Consulting with physicians and other members of the care team.
- Assisting with inducing labor.
- Coaching the mother during delivery.
- Identifying and assisting with complications.
- Assisting with various procedures, including Cesarean sections.
- Monitoring and performing tests on newborns.
- Providing education and support to mothers and families after delivery.