Chief Facilitator & Ecom Account Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are a boutique Sales & Marketing organization that provides a high level of service to the top five retailers in the world. Offering both in-store and online services, we specialize in selling and marketing to online retailers. For fifteen years, we have represented best in class factories across several major categories including: Home Furnishings, Automotive, Health and Beauty Aids, Apparel, Sporting Goods and others. To expand our reach, we need your help servicing these coveted accounts.
You will be managing several key relationships, prioritizing deadlines, creating and sending presentation materials, and being the go to for our clients, all the while keeping our team updated on all activity. Maintaining and updating our operating procedures would also be a huge benefit to us.
What will make you successful with our company:
· Manage weekly inventory processes within 2 months
· Resolve customer service inquires and complaints within 3 months
· Develop and implement systems for sales reporting and analysis within 3 months
· Create a case study for our company to present to prospective clients within 3 months
· Help install and maintain CRM for pipeline management within 3 months
· Master new item setup for our 5 principle customers within 4 months
· Drive sales through the optimization of product assortment and category expansion to existing customers within 6 months
· Implement sales forecasting and tracking process within 6 months
· Analyze current assortment of products by client and by customer and report on product and category trends and sales by 6 months
· Book and be responsible for the promotional calendar for our clients by 6 months
· Manage, develop and maintain key e-commerce relationships with key retailers and be the main point of contact by 9 months
· Increase sales on existing clients by 15% in 12 months
Culture is everything. We're looking for the right fit to help support the team. Our office is relaxed, but quite busy.
We are looking for someone who will nurture the relationships that have taken us so long to cultivate. This will free up our time to play connect the dots and incrementally grow into other markets.
The current role should be temporary for the right person providing ample opportunity to grow within the company.