- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Pastry Cook Overview: Prepares food to order according to our recipes, procedures, quality expectations and speed levels.
• Maintains stock (restocks) cleans & organizes work area.
• Prepares food according to procedures and standards; within allowable time guidelines.
• Responds to all guests' special requests.
• Safely operates equipment (determined by position).
• Practices proper & safe food handling, storage, receiving, stocking & rotating procedures.
• Previous Pastry Cook experience required.
• Requires speed, efficiency, and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of the goings-on of the back kitchen in receiving the organization of goods is necessary.
• Keeping the back kitchen clean and organized while being able to efficiently work.
Tao Group, one of the most successful hospitality groups world-wide seeks to hire a Pastry Cook! Located in the heart of Hollywood, this opportunity offers tremendous growth and exposure in the fields of business management, human resources and hospitality!