Busser- Lavo Restaurant
TAO Group Las Vegas Office Las Vegas, NV
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Overview: A Busser resets tables in a speedy professional and effective manner as guests leave the restaurant and provides support to the restaurant staff.
- Portrays a positive and professional attitude.
- Works as part of a team.
- Provides help and support to all fellow colleagues.
- Communicates to FOH and BOH support staff including managers, servers and chef.
- Learns and teaches fellow colleagues. (Learn by listening, teach and lead by example).
- Properly sets-up station and sidestations including:
- Squares-off seats, tables, makes sure all tables and chairs/banquettes are clean and free of debris
- Helps waiters set table with proper place settings
- Wipes down chairs and table bases
- Stocks sidestations with appropriate materials
- Performs opening sidework as described for specific sections
- Attends and participates in daily pre-meal meetings.
- Provides professional and exceptional guest service.
- Deliver (as directed by server), fill, and re-fill water as needed.
- Table maintenance and bussing of excess tableware.
- Clears empty glasses, dirty plates, and used silverware.
- Cleans and wipes tabletop and keep free of debris and food.
- Helps set table for next course (apps, entrees, desserts).
- Clears and resets tables after guests have left.
- Performs shift opening and closing sidework as described.
- Previous hospitality experience preferred.
- Previous busser experience preferred.
- Experience in a high volume restaurant is a must.