Human Resources Assistant
- $23.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
- Processing of multi-state biweekly payroll for two separate companies using Paychex.
- Review of time cards, wage computation and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Maintain employee records in database and update any employment and status change data.
- Coordinate with federal, state and other agencies on issues pertaining to tax withholding accounts, unemployment insurance, child support, garnishments and any other state mandates.
- Calculate and monitor PTO accruals.
- Provide HR reporting as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent HR related experience.
- Minimum of 2 years payroll experience.
- Familiar with HRIS database. Experience with Paychex platform preferred.
At Talent Link Inc. we go where other companies don’t go, we work in all the market corners to ensure that our clients can obtain the result they want, that is why we consider ourselves one of the leading companies in the marketing market. Each client is totally different, that is why we generate a more personalized campaign for each of our clients.