- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for experienced, outgoing and motivated baristas who are passionate both about coffee, and providing guests with exceptional customer service. Individuals should ideally be interested in growing with the company. Skills in latte art, knowledge in espresso extraction and manual brewing methods required. Availability should include a minimum of 3-4 flexible shifts per week, including weekends. Candidates who cannot commit to the above schedule will not be considered.
- Greeting customers and taking orders
- Interacting with customers in a friendly, positive manner
- Making and serving drinks, pastries
- Handling cash and the POS register
- Cleaning working and customer areas
- Open/close shifts
- Other duties as assigned
- Be able to pour latte art, well-versed in espresso extraction techniques and manual brewing methods
- Good customer service, even in a fast-moving or demanding situation (long lines or rushes)
- Cleanliness, and detail to attention
- Pride in maintaining a clean, tidy workspace
- Professionalism and good work behavior/ethic
We believe that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success -- we strive to create a positive, sustainable and nurturing workplace at the core of our operations.
The Assembly is a specialty coffee shop, and a retail and community space. We proudly serve Counter Culture Coffee.
At The Assembly, we seek to create an inviting space for the community, where coffee serves as the invitation for people to come gather and engage in meaningful exchange and conversation.
Our team is small, but we pride ourselves on good coffee, great service, and a good work ethic.