Material Management Tech II
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is looking for a PRN Material Management Tech II to work in a busy hospital setting located in Hunt County.
- This position assists in the management and delivery of supplies to the various departments within the hospital.
- Professional certification is preferred but not required.
- Experience and skills equal with aquiring a high school diploma required.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Two years purchasing experience preferred.
- Delivers and picks up mail from Post Office when needed.
- Delivers and picks up mail from off-site locations of Hunt Regional Healthcare when needed.
- Maintains vehicle in a clean, neat and orderly manner.
- Notifies supervisor of repair and maintenance needs.
- Makes daily bank run for all Hunt Regional Healthcare locations as needed.
- Delivers food to Hunt Regional Community Hospital when needed.
- Picks up Lab specimens at off-site lab to bring to main campus resource lab when needed.
- Transports materials and equipment from Materials Mangement to user departments off-site from the main campus.
- Counts and maintains floor and charge stock inventory management areas within employees responsibility.
- Accurately checks and fills floor stock. Issues, fills and delivers requisitioned supplies to departments within the employees responsibility.
- Makes monthly run to courthouse to post notifications as needed.
- Delivers equipment to offsite educational facility for hospital educational instruction classes as needed.
- Maintains accurate par levels at areas of resposnibility.
- Communicates areas of need in realtion to supplies.
- Sorts mail effectively into proper locations as needed.
- Performs all duties assigned by the Director of Materials Management.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits