Material Management Tech II
Resource Management Services Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is looking for a PRN Material Management Tech II to work in a busy hospital setting located in Hunt County.
- This position assists in the management and delivery of supplies to the various departments within the hospital.
- Professional certification is preferred but not required.
- Experience and skills equal with aquiring a high school diploma required.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Two years purchasing experience preferred.
- Delivers and picks up mail from Post Office when needed.
- Delivers and picks up mail from off-site locations of Hunt Regional Healthcare when needed.
- Maintains vehicle in a clean, neat and orderly manner.
- Notifies supervisor of repair and maintenance needs.
- Makes daily bank run for all Hunt Regional Healthcare locations as needed.
- Delivers food to Hunt Regional Community Hospital when needed.
- Picks up Lab specimens at off-site lab to bring to main campus resource lab when needed.
- Transports materials and equipment from Materials Mangement to user departments off-site from the main campus.
- Counts and maintains floor and charge stock inventory management areas within employees responsibility.
- Accurately checks and fills floor stock. Issues, fills and delivers requisitioned supplies to departments within the employees responsibility.
- Makes monthly run to courthouse to post notifications as needed.
- Delivers equipment to offsite educational facility for hospital educational instruction classes as needed.
- Maintains accurate par levels at areas of resposnibility.
- Communicates areas of need in realtion to supplies.
- Sorts mail effectively into proper locations as needed.
- Performs all duties assigned by the Director of Materials Management.