Hotel Houseperson - AM
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta is looking for an energetic and dependable housekeeper to join our team! We are located in Alpharetta, GA 25 miles from Downtown Atlanta. The hotel is located less than a mile from shopping, dining and entertainment.
The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of rooms, halls and the lobby of the hotel.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways and locker rooms and other work areas.
- Removes linens for laundering and any waste from guest rooms.
- Replenish room with supplies, towels, etc. as required.
- Cleans bathrooms and replenishes with supplies.
- Stocks own cleaning cart with appropriate supplies for shift.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms and mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Moves and arranges furniture.
- Turns mattresses as required.
- Hang draperies as required.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork and furniture.
- May deliver television sets, ironing boards, baby cribs, and roll-a-way beds to guest rooms.
- May clean swimming pool.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.