PALIGROUP | FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
******Hospitality Background Required*******
Paligroup Management is currently seeking a personable, motivated and experienced individual to join our team as the Front Office Manager at the Mystic Hotel in Union Square, San Francisco.
As a Front Office Manager, you are the first point of contact for dealing with any general management related inquiries that arise within the hotel. The position predominately involves face-to-face contact with Guests and represents Senior-level hotel management in their absence. It is also the management contact point for any hotel operational issues that arise that cannot be resolved by the department.
- Be visible in the hotel lobby and other public areas, particularly during busy times
- Engage Guests in conversation and provide general assistance, as requested
- Ensure that all Guest complaints are handled promptly and completely
- Meet and greet VIP Guests and major corporate clients upon arrival
- Coordinate the services and special facilities provided to extended-stay Guests
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all credit procedures and ensure they are applied properly
- Offer current knowledge on all hotel products, services, policies, and emergency procedures
- Monitor Guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results
- Handle any management issues or emergencies that arise, record them as required, and remediate as required
- Other duties as assigned.
- Calm, efficient, and the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook computer programs
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Meticulous grooming and presentation
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal preferred
- Flexible schedule – must be available to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to:
- Perform job junctions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Prioritize, organize, and follow up.
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- Follow directions thoroughly.
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent Hotel data.
- Ability to carry up to 40lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand and bend continuously throughout the day.
We are an EEOE Employer.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its CEO.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.