- $18.00 - $22.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
E.B. Bradley is searching for a Warehouse Associate located in Hayward, CA area. Responsible for shipping, receiving and recording the movement of parts, supplies, materials, equipment and stock to and from an establishment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Stage orders for delivery and loading of trucks
- Process UPS shipments
- Roll laminate
- Pack, seal, and label materials to prepare for shipping
- Perform housekeeping duties within your work area maintaining a clean and safe working environment, maintaining and organizing adequate shipping supplies
- Filling customer orders according to standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Using computer hardware and software to generate labels and maintain equipment
- Performing daily and weekly cleaning according to SOPs
- Back-up driver as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- Familiarity with basic warehouse and distribution processes as well as equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of UPS shipping systems and Rate Postage machine, calculator
- Must have the ability to safely operate a forklift and other related equipment
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving, cycle counting and inventory management
- Prioritization, Organization, and Execution — ability to multi-task in a stressful, fast paced working environment attention to detail is key
- Must have the ability to interpret and follow through on directions given by the Operations Manager
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- Discretionary 401(K)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. No general warehouse experience is necessary.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, reach overhead and climb stairs. May require sitting and/or standing for long periods of time. Will be required to lift up to 50-75 lbs. on a regular basis.
This position works in a warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as forklifts, hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers. This work environment is temperature controlled and fully sheltered. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
E.B. Bradley Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran or military status.
E.B. Bradley Co., prides itself on being an industry leader by providing wholesale distribution of specialty hardware and surfacing products. We currently have 12 locations across the Western region and growing. We are dedicated to providing quality products and creating partnerships that are unparalleled. We offer a fun, safe work environment with plenty of opportunity for upward mobility. We do this by hiring the best of the best allowing us to set the standard in customer service. If this sounds like the place for you, please review the job description below.