- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- 401K / Retirement, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Advanced Sleep Medicine Services, Inc. has found the formula for success in this challenging and evolving sleep diagnostics market. We have been a leader in the sleep diagnostics industry for the past 20 years and are looking for qualified and credentialed candidates to join our winning team.
*Under the indirect oversight of the supervisory physician and General Manager/Technical Director, the overnight technologist performs independent comprehensive polysomnographic testing and analysis.
*Provides clinical patient care and education to facilitate diagnosis of sleep disorders.
*Configures full electrode application for clinical diagnostics and therapeutic titration settings.
*Remains flexible to changing systems and is able to adapt to industry/patient challenges while delivering unparalleled customer service and quality outcomes.
*Candidate must have strong computer hardware and software skills.
- RPSGT credential AND a MBOC Technologist Polysomnography License
- OR RCP License with CRT or RRT credential with prior training and proficiency in sleep studies preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card and CPR card preferred but not required.
- Training positions available. Must meet license and credential requirements.
Competitive pay and benefits package available.
- Performing attended Polysomnographic testing and analysis.: 1 year