Restaurant Food Prep Crew Member
- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Melting Pot is hiring Heart of the House Team Members.
As a Back of House Kitchen Prep Team Member, you are involved with every facet of food preparation, as well as the final presentation as it is to be delivered to the guest.
Your importance cannot be overstated.
There are no grills, ovens, or deep fryers! Just cutting, portioning, plating and prep!
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Making sauces
- Setting up stations
- Cutting vegetables
- Portioning items
- Working the line during the shift
- Plating entrees
- Making salads
- Making desserts
All Team Members:
- Follow and reinforce The Melting Pot culture around the MVP card and Perfect Night Out®.
- Follows all food rotation and re-stocking procedures using the FIFO (First In, First Out) method.
- Follows all of the company’s specifications and procedures to ensure Exceptional Food.
- Follows and uses all food safety procedures and logs.
- Adheres to and maintains company policies and standards, complying with uniform standards, appearance and grooming best practices and federal, state and local laws and guidelines concerning alcoholic beverages and food safety.
- Familiar with food prep
- Restaurant experience or training is highly desired.
- Food safety certification recommended.
Don't' miss the opportunity to be a part of our amazing team, apply today!