- $11.00 - $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for a dynamic Hostess to work in our restaurant. As a Hostess at V&E Restaurants you will learn a lot and be in a fast-paced environment. Hostess will be responsible for welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival. Manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests to a table that best serves their wishes.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival.
- When needed, open the front door for guests entering or leaving the restaurant.
- When immediate seating is limited, record guest names and number of people in party.
- Call out name and number of party when tables become available.
- Provide guests with estimated waiting time.
- Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible.
- Seat guests based on preferences and balancing of customer flow in service stations.
- Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name. Inspect table for proper presentation and completeness.
- Relay messages to servers and bussperson as needed.
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English and Spanish.
- Organizational skills
- Stress Management
- Multi-task oriented
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
- Daily free meal during shift.
Oh! Mexico is an authentic Mexican restaurant that has been bringing excellence to Miami Beach since 1997. The simplest way to define Oh! Mexico is with one simple word: “REAL”
Guests will find the authenticity of this restaurant from the first taste of fresh Oh! Guacamole to the artisan furniture. Whether indoor our outdoor, a quick get away to Mexico is always possible.