Management Positions at Malbis and Daphne
- $10.00 - $13.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
An alternative to fast food, Zaxby’s offers fresh, prepared-at-order chicken fingers, wings, sandwiches and salads.
The quick casual restaurant, based in Athens, Ga.-based chain has boomed to more than 500 units in 13 Southeastern states (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia) and continues to grow.
Here's what the job entails: The Assistant Manager reports directly to General Manager. Receives direction from District Manager and General Manager.-Assists in the Direct supervision of 2-4 shift managers and 15-50 employees.
- Increase sales by providing outstanding product and service.
- Work lunch, dinner and weekends, monitoring quality of food and service.
- Assist in providing Team Members and Shift Managers with the appropriate training.
- Purchase food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee their preparation to ensure that every product served meets our high standards of product quality.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members and Shift Managers.
- Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors and all others about plans, progress and problems
- Provide leadership by keeping things fun and encouraging enthusiasm and a positive mental attitude and commitment toward Company objectives.
- Create an Encore work environment.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent Experience: Minimum 1 yr. experience managing people in a restaurant environment.
Office environment; work with computer and office equipment.
Restaurant environment; work with advanced kitchen and front-of-house operational equipment.