- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
This customer assistant role assists visitors to the restaurant by receiving and fulfilling in-person, phone, and online orders, and delivering them within a half mile radius.
This employee must have a mode of transportation for making deliveries, such as a bicycle, scooter, skateboard, etc.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets and assists customers and patrons upon entering the facility.
- Rings sales into point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Collects payment credit card and cash payments.
- Preps and packages orders.
- Performs side work, such as assembling to-go containers.
- Delivers food and beverages to customers off-site (within 1/2 mile radius).
- Answers telephone, responds to customers' inquiries regarding menu items.
- Takes delivery orders via phone and Internet.
- Closes out cash register, counts money, completes cash sheets, makes change bag for next shift, and submits money collected and documentation to manager.
- Opens and closes restaurant including lights, POS, and register.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Brand awarenes.
- Organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
- Consistent work-product.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Restaurant/F&B Industry work experience (1 year minimum)
- Customer service experience
- Department of Health certification (preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
TUCKED IN THE HEART OF THE LOWER EAST SIDE, DUDLEY’S IS AN AUSSIE-AMERICAN CAFÈ THAT BEAMS GOOD FOOD AND VIBES.