- $9.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
This customer assistant role assists visitors to the restaurant, provides information on menu items, collects payment, delivers food to tables and monitors the orderly operation of the front-of-house.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets and assists customers and patrons upon entering the facility.
- Rings sales into point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Collects payment credit card and cash payments.
- Delivers food and beverages to customers.
- Answers telephone, responds to customers' inquiries regarding menu items.
- Takes delivery orders via phone and Internet.
- Closes out cash register, counts money, completes cash sheets, makes change bag for next shift, and submits money collected and documentation to manager.
- Opens and closes restaurant including lights, POS, and register.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Organizational Skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Desired Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cashier experience.
- General record keeping and assisting the public.
- Any combination of education and experience.