Assistant Store Manager
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
HIPTIQUE is a women's & men's clothing, swim & lifestyle boutique that has opened its second brick & mortar store in Malibu, CA. Our lines include Ulla Johnon, Veronica Beard, Rails, Citizen of Humanity, Misa, Sundry, Lspace, apothecary & home decor.
We are looking to hire a Full Time Assistant Store Manager.
Qualified candidates must have excellent leadership skills, management and sales experience. Our managers need to be mature, professional and continually exceed our customer's expectation. Looking for a manager who is a self-starter and able to successfully run the day-to-day operations of a small business.
• Position is hourly plus commission. Must be results driven and proven success reaching sales goals on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis
• Responsible for building strong sales team; interviewing, hiring, on-going training & motivation
• Implementation of company culture
• Experience creating in-store events
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Minimum of 5+ years sales experience and/or management
• Experience with Shopify and social media is a plus
• Must be able to work flexible schedule, including weekends
Our boutique is a fun environment for both our employees and our customers. We have extremely high expectations and standards.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Originating on the east coast, hiptique relocated to Santa Monica, CA in early 2011. Our boutiques create a shopping experience that brings both coasts together. We opened our 2nd location in Malibu in 2017 and are continuing to grow our brand.