- $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
MGMT is looking for a dedicated Office Administrator to oversee all clerical and administrative responsibilities at our office. If you’re a responsible entry-level professional with interest in acquiring bookkeeping operation skills, we invite you to apply.
This position reports directly to the Office Manager and will assist the department heads (Fitness Design, Marketing, Operations, and Coaching) with necessary assignments.
- Maintain MGMT company records and files, ensuring they remain updated.
- Prepare and mail invoices, bills, and contracts.
- Maintain essential bookkeeping tasks.
- Answer the phone, redirect calls, and distribute messages to the relevant person.
- Schedule meetings and conferences in respective calendars.
- Plan numerous department activities.
- Help with organization and management of office lobby.
- Monitor office supply inventory, informing management when new supplies are required.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous administrative experience in an office setting
- Knowledge of office procedures
- Understanding of basic accounting processes and/or QuickBooks experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong typing skills.
What's in it for you?
- Compensation $60,000 P/A
- Monthly strategy sessions with department heads
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and supplemental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching funds