Brand Engagement Associate
- $62K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
You will support and coordinate the development, execution, and management of the company's brand instruction, curriculum, activities, and client engagement. Our ideal candidate will have experience and a genuine passion for creating attractive experiences.
- Play a key role in creating exciting and engaging activites and events to accompany the respective curriculum for a broad spectrum of diverse clients.
- Support Manager and Director to fulfill the contractual assets.
- Create presentations, follow-up documents, and other work products as necessary.
- Handle additional administrative functions as necessary.
- Meet with the client and a summary of the phone call / next steps.
- Spearhead customer interaction and provide on-site assistance with instruction and activities.
- Manage Instructor and Tutor lesson plans.
- Coordinate all internal meetings.
- Understand the goals and objectives of several clients and their respective businesses.
- Build and develop industrial relationships that place the candidate, company, and customers in the best position to succeed.
- Learn and introduce industry best practices.
- Develop learning and knowledge about client objectives to effectively develop ideas and strategies.
- A degree/career in marketing, brand engagement, education, or relative field of study
- Advanced thinking, willing to take the initiative
- Excellent skills for decision making and problem-solving.
- Positive attitude energetic and able to take constructive comments well and learn effectively
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge and interest in education and adult learning are a great advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize very well and manage multiple projects simultaneously