Clinical Services Account Coordinator
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Responsible for managing orders for various Clinical Services clients ensuring compliance with applicable federal and state regulations.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations
- Work with Provider Team to secure clinic pricing and update the provider database
- Upload received results within established timelines.
- Request and upload missing results within established timelines. Work directly with clinics, escalating to clinic leadership as necessary
- Maintain consistent and timely communication to clients (responding to messages, emails, and/or voicemails)
- Review, update and make corrections to results, including flawed tests, as authorized by federal/state regulations following company and client protocols
- Process billing regularly and on time each month
- Answer calls (hunt group or direct dials) in a timely manner
- Identifies and sets up collection facilities for client accounts, monitoring collection costs and providing all necessary information to collection site.
- Other responsibilities and duties, as assigned
High School Diploma/GED
One year of general office and direct customer/client service experience.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Basic typing and data entry skills
- Ability to work within a suite of computer applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Consistently exhibits a high level of dependability
General office setting with modern equipment. Must possess visual and audio skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills to complete above listed duties. Must be able to sit ninety (90%) of scheduled work hours. Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs. Must be able to reach, stretch, and use step ladder as necessary for filing.
The Physical requirements described herein are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.
Job Type: Full-time