- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Windsor Capital Group, Inc. is looking for a charismatic and driven Sales Manager to join our Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta Hotel team. This newly renovated hotel with a warm southern hospitality and one-of-a-kind Georgia charm will sweep you off your feet with its friendly and hospitable staff. Located 25 miles from Downtown Atlanta, less than a mile from the North Point Mall and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater at Encore Park to name a few.
The SMERF Sales Manager will be responsible for effectively soliciting, negotiating and confirming group SMERF bookings in order to meet budgeted revenue goals. This position requires a 'hunter' mentality in order to expand and grow existing accounts while simultaneously driving new business to the property.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the SMERF Sales Manager will target clients within their assigned market segment(s) through direct telephone and in-person sales calls and through participation in tradeshows and networking events.
The SMERF Sales Manager must be adept at anticipating customer needs and potential objections. The Sales Manager will frequently collaborate with the food & beverage and operations teams, and must be highly familiar with the hotel's philosophies as they apply to the entire facility.
- Own SMERF segment accounts; proactively generate new leads and business while maintaining existing relationships.
- Schedules conventions and business group activities at the hotel.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all property offerings, room types, food & beverage minimums, room rentals, hotel rates, strategies, discounts/promotions, meeting space layout and capacities, catering menus with pricing, in-house events taking place, service and features and benefits.
- Maintain all client interactions and database standards of the Sales Automation System; Timeliness and accurate records on sales accounts, contacts, groups, notes, tasks, activities and traces
- Participate in local networking organizations, community, and industry events to build relationships and foster community involvement.
- Meet monthly and quarterly productivity goals for SMERF group rooms
- Knowledge of market conditions and competitors, economic trends and supply and demand
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
- Outstanding customer service skills and ability to attend to guests and associates in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Minimum two years of previous sales experience
- Knowledge of sales/hospitality principles and practices preferred.
- Must be willing work varied hours and accessible to clients based on their need and events booked
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have active listening and good problem solving skills
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.