- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Our staff is committed to doing everything the right way, which is why we make our barbeque sauce from scratch and adhere to a ‘round the clock’ smoking schedule.
We’re looking for a Dishwasher to join our team. If you love working with a fun and hard -working kitchen staff, check out the details below.
As the Dishwasher, you ensure our guests enjoy every bite of food off of the cleanest tableware in town, enhancing their awesome experience at Midwood Smokehouse.
What you’ll do:
- The dish domain is yours. You will keep the restaurant running smoothly by loading, running and unloading the dish machine, and maintaining adequate levels of clean tableware at all times
- Monitor the dish machine at all times. Keep it clean, monitor the wash cycle to ensure its sanitary and effective, and report any problems immediately
- Clean is your middle name so you’re responsible for keeping the dish room clean and organized, the kitchen floors and dining room hallways mopped and sanitized, and monitoring sanitation buckets and production areas
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss
- Follow proper rules of hygiene and food safety measures
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
You Need to be:
- Passionate about cleanliness and able to do a great job efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- You need good English communication skills and be comfortable working in a loud environment.
- It is important that you are able to stand for long periods of time, and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Teamwork and an eye for workplace safety round out our ideal candidate.
We appreciate great talent. Our team is rewarded with competitive earnings, fun incentives, and regular opportunities for growth. Add to all that a 50% restaurant discount at all our FS Food Group concepts and as an extra bonus you get to feel like a kid while you’re at work. Sound good? Apply below!
Craft. Commitment. ‘Cue’
Midwood Smokehouse is where the neighborhood gets their barbecue fix. Here, we burn hickory wood 24 hours a day, seven days a week to bring our customers the barbecue they crave. Our Pitmasters have been to the promised lands (that is, Texas, Kansas City and the Carolinas) to hone the art and craft of real barbecue. We set our standards high and cook our meats low and slow.