PALIHOTEL CULVER CITY | HOST/HOSTESS
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Paligroup is currently seeking hosts/hostesses for the NEW Palihotel Culver City location.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- An individual who is friendly and has a thoughtful attitude
- An individual who greatly values our relationships with our customers
A Host/Hostess presents a positive first impression of the restaurants friendliness, excellent service and high standards. The Host/Hostess also greet guests upon arrival, inform guests of their wait time, monitor a waiting list, show guests to their table and bid guests farewell as they leave.
- Greeting guests and large parties upon arrival
- Assisting clientele on the phone with reservations and other queries
- Managing OpenTable or similar reservation system
- Taking and delivering food and beverage orders when necessary
- Multi-tasking and taking on a variety of roles when needed
- Must be friendly, be a team player and communicate professionally
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace per side work guidelines issued by management
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; excellent phone manner
- Previous experience in a high volume or high profile restaurant
- Follow directions thoroughly
- Provide legible communication and directions
- Some computer literacy
- Education: High school certificate or equivalent
- Experience: Needs to have a minimum of one-year experience in a similar position
- Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
We are an EEOE Employer.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
PALIHOTEL CULVER CITY
A 49-room hotel and restaurant/bar that will speak to both the history and majesty of Los Angeles’ cinematic roots and Culver City’s booming, modern-day tech scene. The historic, art-deco inspired façade will be restored and infused with interiors that feel modern and urban with bohemian, French influences throughout. A full-service restaurant, indoor/outdoor bar and private courtyard setting will welcome guests and locals alike. Palihotel Culver City is located at 3927 Van Buren Place.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its Chief Executive and President.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.
Paligroup's Brands are synonymous with neighborhood authenticity, style, innovation and success. We are convinced that this combination of custom-tailored place-making and unique social experiences increases performance, market share and overall pricing power.
Paligroup Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Paligroup does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.