- $10.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To ensure the provision of administrative support to theHuman Resources Director, Controller and exercises considerable discretion,handling items of a highly confidential nature, able to prioritize differingsituations, and demonstrating superior administrative skills.
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of WCG
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep department operating to standards and set a positive example for other employees
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Carryout instructions given by the management team
- Safely handles all hot and cold drinks during drink preparation
- Reports all customer complaints to manager on duty
- Accurately rings sales orders into cash register and counts back change to customers in acourteous and friendly manner
- Answers customer questions regarding coffee blends, preparation, etc., in a courteous and friendly manner
- Restocks shelves when necessary
- Routinely cleans the bar area, floor, and grinders, take out trash, etc.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
Skills and Abilities:
- Usehands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
- Understandsimple instructions
- Learnsimple procedures and techniques
- Performroutine work or the same task over and over again
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.