- $12.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To ensure the provision of administrative support to theHuman Resources Director, Controller and exercises considerable discretion,handling items of a highly confidential nature, able to prioritize differingsituations, and demonstrating superior administrative skills.
- Preparing beverage, pastries and other to serve guests.
- Organize start of shift with proper inventory and do inventory of suppliess
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Windors Capital Group.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep department operating to standards and set a positive example for other employees.
- Carryout instructions given by the management team
- Safely handles all hot and cold drinks during drink preparation
- Reports all customer complaints to manager on duty
- Accurately rings sales orders into cash register and counts back change to customers in acourteous and friendly manner
- Answers customer questions regarding coffee blends, preparation, etc., in a courteous and friendly manner
- Restocks shelves when necessary
- Routinely cleans the bar area, floor, and grinders, take out trash, etc.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
Skills and Abilities:
- Usehands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
- Understandsimple instructions
- Learnsimple procedures and techniques
- Performroutine work or the same task over and over again
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.