District Manager of Operations
- $40K - $75K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
District Managers of Operations are instrumental in leading the overall operations of 5-7 locations within a region. Their focus will be on driving strong operational practices while developing a team of people dedicated to delivering great guest experiences and profitable top line sales. The District Manager must have the ability to work well under pressure, exhibit high level of skills in decision making, planning and organizing. They are responsible for driving enthusiasm in their team and ensuring each location’s overall operation of the restaurant meets Dunkin’ Donuts standards.
- Hire qualified Restaurant General Managers and train them to meet store level objectives.
- Establish goals and coach Restaurant General Managers to manage labor & food cost, inventory and cash control.
- Develop a high-performance team by empowering the team to create winning solutions and drive business results. Communicate results, recognize performance, share best practices and encourage collaboration within their team.
- Maintain proper staff levels in each location by coaching and supporting managers in selecting and developing teams with a hospitality mind-set.
- Provide feedback and coaching to General Managers to ensure the delivery of exceptional guest experiences adhering to the company mission and culture.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to resolve conflicts and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Oversee the execution of marketing plan, product launch, promotions and programs in conjunction with Marketing to maximize sales opportunities.
- Ensure safety and security of restaurant by following all food safety procedures according to company standards and health/sanitation. Must maintain focus on preventative maintenance and take corrective action as appropriate.
- Able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing (English).
- Math and financial management
- Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience
- Strong decision-making ability
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – make good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment.
- Building Effective Teams – get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Conflict Management – use interpersonal skills to confront tough issues and resolve disagreements constructively.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others – provide honest feedback to team members, actively coaching and supporting them to achieve personal and professional goals.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a multi-unit manager in QSR Industry preferred
- ServeSafe certification preferred
The work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to talk and hear
- The position requires standing for sustained periods of time with some office-based duties that require sitting, typing and talking face to face and by phone.
- Walking for short distances inside the restaurant and occasionally outside of the location
- Stooping, bending downward and forward by bending spine at the waist.
- Ability to reach and extend hand(s) and arm(s) in different directions.
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
Ability to view, prepare and analyze data and information on a computer screen or POS system monitor
At our Dunkin' Donuts, your workday is never boring.
You'll spend your day with great people. Our customers and your teammates enjoy being at Dunkin'.
Our days are about helping people start the day off right, with a delicious cup of coffee and our donuts.
Time will fly by as you find the job enjoyable and engaging! There's always something to do.
GROW YOUR CAREER
Sweet Liberty LLC (the owner of this Dunkin' Donuts Franchise) is growing rapidly.
You'll find that promotions and career growth are the norm for our amazing employees.