- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
We are seeking Hosts/Hostesses to join the team at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill in Disney Springs.
**Open interviews are held Monday-Friday from 2pm - 4pm.
Job Summary: The Host or Hostess's basic function is to welcome, greet and seat guests in a gracious, accommodating, and professional manner, ensuring 100% guest satisfaction. The level of service must be consistent with established "Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group" standards.
Essential Job Functions:
• Welcome guests by greeting them per the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group standards and respond to customer queries by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction
• Escort and seat guests to their table or reserved table
• Promote and maintain the highest level of customer service to all guests while staying alert to their needs
• Handle and process telephone and in person reservations to document in Open Table system
• Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of hostess stations
• Maintain responsibility of cleanliness of all menus and drink menus
• Maintain knowledge of menu, including daily specials
• Maintain current information on all general activities of the restaurant
• Be knowledgeable with regards to operating hours of the restaurant and any promotion/events
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum 2 years experience as a Host/Hostess in fine dining food and beverage industry
• Open Availability
• Minimum 1 year Open Table experience
• Working knowledge of computer applications and systems
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Excellent guest service and hospitality skills and professional presentation
• Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written)
• Must be effective at listening, understanding guest needs and clarifying concerns and issues raised by guests
• Ability to be flexible and to perform multiple tasks effectively
• Friendly, open disposition
• Ability to work holidays and weekends
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
Wolfgang Puck Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.