- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for experienced and upbeat Baristas to join our team. Good candidates will enjoy collaborative work settings, are highly-motivated, and extremely hard working. A knowledge of coffee is preferred, but a passion for coffee is a must. Applicants must have open availability.
- Make and serve specialty coffee and tea beverages
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station
- Verbally receives and calls back customer orders in a friendly manner
- Report all customer complaints to manager on duty
- Respond proactively to prevent customer service issues
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
- Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- At least 1+ year as a Barista or related position in the coffee service industry is preferred
- 1+ year barista/serving/hosting in an NYC restaurant environment
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality
- Able to regularly stand and walk for long periods of time
- Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30 pounds
Modern Bread and Bagel
Brunch is not just for the weekend. Cold Smoked, House Cured, and Citrus Poached Salmon as well as a variety of unique cream cheeses complement our kettle boiled Ancient Grain Bagels. Our all day menu features creative egg dishes inspired by our favorite cafes in Sydney and Tel Aviv with dishes ranging from Red or Green Shakshuka to Corn & Goat Cheese Fritters with Eggs and Chili Jam.
We do as much as we can in house, squeezing our own juice, blending our own teas, churning our own butter, and even making our own cereal! Our breads include a Goat Cheese & Onion Focaccia, a Lentil Pugliese, and a Seeded Multigrain that can be topped with smashed avo, labneh, homemade hummus and more. Full-time baristas craft a variety of tea lattes and espresso drinks with coffee from Australian owned Grumpy Roasters in Brooklyn. Our pastries are also made on site and serve as the foundation for yummy dine-in dishes like our Cinnamon Babka French Toast topped with Caramelized Apples.
We are confident you will appreciate our commitment to artisan production methods and hope that you will visit soon to dine with us or take advantage of our excellent take home options.
Arba is a modern Israeli restaurant that is dedicated to artisan and natural food, with a focus on fish, cheese, vegetables, and fresh baked bread that everyone can enjoy.
We offer a unique seven course tasting menu which reflects Mediterranean flavors and culture. Our Chef is constantly creating new dishes to keep things interesting and changes the menu weekly to ensure we are always using the freshest ingredients.