Tao Group New York, NY
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Overview: The Beverage Manager controls the organization, management and administration of beverage operations.
- Responsible for the administration and planning of beverage programs to uphold company image and drive quality guest experiences.
- Responsible for upholding standard operating policies for beverage controls in order to achieve maximize service and desired profit levels.
- Oversees SOX Compliance for inventory controls.
- Responsible for processing and tracking of beverage accounts receivable.
- Responsible for producing weekly cost of goods reports for each venue.
- Works with all Managers in their development and understanding of beverage operations.
- Menu product planning, product development for maximum market acceptance for taste, optimal cost, and pricing.
- Competitive analysis of beverage prices in relation to competition.
- Responsible for staff training and development for sales as they relate to beverage.
- Participation and input towards marketing activities Marketing team.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of all department control procedures.
- Ensure a professional attitude and proper business attire when on property.
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in a leadership role.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
Tao Group is EOE!