- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Lucky Strike is an upscale entertainment venue that provides a unique bowling, full service restaurant, bar lounge, and arcade gaming experience. www.luckystrikesocial.com
Why Lucky Strike?
FUN! We add a whole other element other than your tradition food and beverage concept. With our friendly staff, industry leading bowling, bar lounge, live music, live sports, arcade room, and chef-driven cuisine there is never a dull moment.
CAREER PROGRESSION: A strong percentage of our General Managers, Executive Chefs, and Regional Directors are promoted from within. We offer a strong Manager-In-Training / Fast-Track Program for all levels of management.
INCLUSIVITY: Lucky Strike is a fan of style. We encourage individualism and freedom of expression. Be who you are! Bring your style, vibe, and persona to the team.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in high-volume full service or casual dining/quality dining restaurant.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage staff
- Ability to function in a team oriented environment
- Organizational skills
- Strong verbal communication
- Free Dining / Free Entertainment (Bowling/ Games)
- High Competitive Salary + Lucrative Bonuses
- Career Progression: Best In Class Management Development Program
- Benefits: PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Pet Benefits
The Sous Chef will be responsible for the management of the kitchen on a daily basis including management of food, ensuring that product presentation, execution, timing and quality of food is upheld. The Sous chef must have the ability to maintain the cleanliness, organization along with the safety and sanitation of all kitchen areas.
- Effectively manage costs and labor on a shiftily basis
- Maintain Lucky strike standards and specifications related to food preparations and food handling on a daily basis as stated in the recipe and plating books.
- Responsible for compliance with all environmental and health board requirements related to preparation and service of food and beverages.
- Maintain safety and sanitation standards
- Ordering of all food and bar product
- Scheduling of all kitchen staff
- Daily systems implemented and followed (i.e.: line check, rosters, prep lists, daily menu item report, etc.)
- Sanitation monitor
- Weekly kitchen walk-thru, create daily awareness & cleaning schedule
- Responsible for the development of kitchen staff
- Manages staff relations
- Assures staff morale is maintained at the highest level
- Execution off all menu categories and specific recipes for each item including timing, quality, temperature, portion control, presentation, etc.
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.