- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Overview: A Nightclub/Dayclub Promoter is responsible for providing the highest quality of hospitality by offering our guests friendly service, anticipating guests’ needs, and creating lasting business relationships.
ENTRY LEVEL POSITIONS AVAILABLE – WILL TRAIN, NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY (MUST BE 21)
- Gives the guest a personalized service for bottle service and guest list.
- Seek out and discover new clientele.
- Develops relationships with local businesses.
- Develops a local database to be used as a resource.
- Networks, markets, and establishes contacts.
- Maintain a strong presence on social media.
- Maintain a strong presence at Las Vegas industry related events.
- Meet and greet guests and expedite them into the venue.
- Customer retention, managing guest relationships.
- Reach out to locals and out of town clientele in advance of events for invitation.
- Follow up with clientele pre and post Tao Group events.
- Ability to communicate with guests and co-workers.
- Ability to utilize social media
- Ability to approach potential guests to create and maintain lasting relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and loud environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Maintain a positive demeanor when speaking to guests and co-workers.
- Create and maintain an on-going client list.