- $15.66 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for a versatile hospitality warrior to join our amazing service team here at the Exchange Restaurant. We are a Tel Aviv inspired multi cultural dining experience, with some of the best food and vibes to hit downtown LA this year. We feature our head Chef Alex Chang, our award winning cocktail program, ran by Barlab and an ever growing all natural wine program that our head chef is heavily involved in. At the Exchange we are a family of inspired, determined and ever evolving hospitality members that are growing as a team and individuals on the daily. We pursue all aspects of service to be perfect and push ourselves on a service, knowledge and work ethic level constantly. If interested in being apart of something amazing in 2018 this is the place for you.
Requirements: Minimum of 3 years serving experience in a casual fine dining setting, Servsafe Certificate, TIPS Training Certificate
- A team player who is willing to go above and beyond service needs for the guest at all times
- Willing to fill any role on any given shift and not leave any job left behind; including bussing, running and back wait.
- Be proficient in POS systems
- Have a base wine, liquor/cocktail and food knowledge
- Willing to work full 8 hour shifts in a fast paced, casual fine dining atmosphere
- Passionate about guest experience, food and beverage knowledge, hospitality and sales