COOKS - NEW WESTWOOD BREW PUB
- $15.00 - $17.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Southern California's most exciting collection of pubs and brewhouses is recruiting friendly, energetic, and professional Cooks for our new Westwood location, opening soon. Applicants must be able to work well as part of a team, be detail oriented and organized, possess the ability to take direction well and must be eager to learn. The ideal candidate will thrive in a positive, high volume, and teamwork based work environment.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean and restock as needed
- Ensure that food comes out great and on time
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Kitchen or cooking experience, minimum 1 to 2 years
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Follow specific plating desired by the chef or the standards provided by the restaurant.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Food Handler's Card
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent on a successful background screening
Look for the striped dome! Broxton is a new, modern neighborhood brew pub in the heart of Westwood village. Brewing our own craft beer onsite in the iconic bank building at Broxton and Westwood, we offer great food, craft cocktails, and 20 taps in a gorgeous remodeled multi-level space. The perfect neighborhood spot for vegans, meat eaters, and everyone who loves food, beer, and fun!