- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
Cici's Pizza is hiring a Restaurant Assistant Manager.
As our AM, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating value for our shareholders through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
- Effectively manage a franchise restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
The ideal candidate for the Restaurant General Manager position will possess:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. College or university Degree Preferred
- Supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
Apply today to learn more about joining our team!