Inside Sales - Middle East International
- $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Inside Sales candidate for the sale of medical imaging equipment to International Market
Compensation: $16 Hourly base pay + commission
Ampronix Inc. is a medical imaging company located in Irvine, CA and we are seeking qualified candidates for the International Sales position. As a medical imaging distributor, a registered ISO and ESD company, we are dedicated as a team, working for the common goal of continuing quality, service, innovation and technology. We are looking to continue these qualities and goals in all of our personnel.
If you are a dedicated, hardworking individual with drive, professional, and able to learn processes quickly this could be a matched position for you.
Teamwork, strong communication skills, career-driven, lead by example, and the ability to solve problems are additional qualities that we will be looking for with this available position.
- Positive attitude with a smile
- Ability to speak, read, and write Arabic is preferred
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and success
- Technical knowledge of video, computer, and electronic peripherals
- Ability to sell and continually being motivated to succeed in sales opportunities and meet sales quotas
- Assist sales team with technical sales and knowledge.
- Attend sales meetings to discuss opportunities, strategies, goals, and objectives
- Achieve sales targets and create opportunities, follow up with leads
- Efforts in gaining product and industry knowledge
- Electronics and / or Medical equipment sales knowledge preferred
- Must have sales experience, being tech savvy, and flexible
- Strength with having presentation skills, excellent organizational skills, and creating great client relationships
- Emphasizing excellence, being energetic, and having strong multitasking skills
- Negotiation skills, prospecting, goal setting, being creative, and to be strong with sales planning
- Demonstrating in having motivation for sales and support, with having great communication skills and the ability to follow instructions and guidance
- Always have the ability to be friendly, professional, and courteous
- Familiar with modern technology and equipment
- Strong with closing all open opportunities and leads generated
- Preferred bachelor’s degree with a minimum of one to two years of sales and support experience
- Proven ability to meet sales quotas and expectations
- Having management skills is a plus
- Having medical imaging and or equipment knowledge is a plus
- Speaking and writing Arabic and other languages is a plus
This is a full-time career-oriented position for the right individual who would like the opportunity to work for an exciting, professional, well established, and stable high-tech medical imaging company.
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays, with matching 401-K
Compensation: $16 Base + commission
For additional company information visit us at www.ampronix.com
Ampronix is an (EEO) company