Event Coordinator Internship
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We seeking a passionate and results-driven event coordinator intern to assist with the event production at our weddings, corporate, and social events.
The desired candidate must have a deep knowledge of current technology practices, educated in hospitality, and a passion for event planning and special events. We are looking to fill this intern position immediately and accepting multiple candidates.
We require a minimum of 24 hours a week over a 3 month period to participate in the internship program. Internships can be done for college credit if coordinated as such by the student/advisor.
- Updating client profiles in traditional and online formats.
- Learning the entire scope of the event process from the initial phone call to execution phases in the back of the house to the processes for the day of the event.
- Aiding the Sales Team with the organization of client files and meeting protocols.
- Managing the data entry and inquiry process of all inbound leads.
- Assisting with the planning, developing, and orchestration of special events including but not limited to in-house bridal experiences, open houses, donation events, and photoshoots.
- Providing administrative support to the Venue Manager by means of database maintenance, timelines, outlines, forecasts, meetings, and business development strategies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills are required.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work independently and efficiently under pressure.
- Experience with present day social media platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are mandatory.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Creative thinking, critical analysis, and adaptability are required.