The Bond Venue Coordinator Internship
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Bond is seeking a passionate and results-driven event coordinator intern to assist with the event production at our industrial chic wedding and event space.
Desired candidate must have a deep knowledge of current technology practices, educated in hospitality, and a passion for event planning and specialty events. We are looking to fill this intern position immediately and accepting multiple candidates.
We are hiring now through summer 2018 and require a minimum of 24 hours a week over a 3 month period to participate in the internship program. Internships can be done for college credit if coordinated as such by the student/advisor.
- Updating of client profiles in traditional and online formats.
- Learning the entire scope of the event process from the initial phone call to execution phases in the back of the house to the processes for the day of the event.
- Aiding the Venue Manager with organization of client files and meeting protocols.
- Managing the data entry and inquiry process of all inbound leads.
- Assisting with the planning, developing, and orchestration of specialty events including but not limited to in-house bridal experiences, open houses, donation events, and photo shoots.
- Providing administrative support to the Venue Manager by the means of database maintenance, timelines, outlines, forecasts, meetings, and business development strategies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills are required.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work independently and efficiently under pressure.
- Experience with present day social media platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are mandatory.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Creative thinking, critical analysis, and adaptability are required.
Please include Blog, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest handle, and relevant social media profiles in your cover letter.
Situated on the cornerstone of Royal Square in the heart of Historic Downtown York, Pa., the Bond hosts Central Pa.’s first industrial event space. This unique, post-industrial venue houses the newest hub for weddings, social gatherings, and corporate events.
Embrace the austere simplicity of the building’s raw architecture made up of exposed brick walls, polished concrete floors and emanating natural light pouring in from tall glass windows, or transform the space to showcase your own re-defined style. Distinctive details featured at the Bond include chandeliers and art installations constructed by local artisans. Learn more at http://www.thebondevents.com/.