Kitchen Supervisor (PT)
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Kitchen Supervisor will be responsible, but not limited to, providing exceptional food service and food quality that meets Lucky Strike standards, while ensuring safe food handling procedures. The Kitchen Supervisor will assist in overseeing all members of the kitchen staff and effectively inspire kitchen staff to go above and beyond the expectations.
- Maintain Lucky strike standards and specifications related to food preparations and food handling on a daily basis as stated in the recipe and plating books.
- Daily systems implemented and followed (i.e.: line check, rosters, prep lists, daily menu item report, etc.)
- Maintain and follow all company food safety, food handling, and sanitation requirements to ensure health and safety of guests and employees
- Check quality of ingredients and ensure quality and presentation of all food leaving the kitchen
- Communicate with team members on any special requests from the guest
- Knowledgeable of menus, recipes and any other pertinent information
- Responsible for the set-up and closing duties of kitchen areas
- Communicate efficiently any issues or concerns on the line to Executive Chef
- Ensures staff morale is maintained at the highest level
- Responsible for all tasks and duties as assigned by the Sous Chef and Executive Chef
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience required.
- Candidates must have experience working in a high volume concept
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Food Handler's Certification Required
- Ability to function in a team oriented environment
- Organizational skills
- Strong verbal communication