Sales Manager - Hotel
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To manage the sales effort of the hotel, including developing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, supervision of sales related personnel, implementation of sales and marketing strategies so as to maximize profits of the hotel while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Meets with and maintains rapport with individuals and contacts in order to produce groups and/or convention business, to include Room Sales, F & B Sales and Catering/Banquet.
- Schedules conventions and business group activities at the hotel.
- Maintains liaison with other hotel – level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients
- Maintains good rapport with area Chamber of Commerce, and other local civic groups and companies.
- Ensures sales activities meet or surpass profit plan.
- Develops and maintains client files.
- Develops and implements sales and marketing strategies.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Originate and carry out sales campaigns.
- Create new ways of presenting information that will attract peoples’ attention.
- Speak and write clearly and convincingly.
- Frequently change from one activity to another, for example, writing a speech, giving a speech, and writing a report of campaign progress.
- Understand how different kinds of people react to words, pictures and color.
- Work with all kinds of people Plan and organize the work of others.
- Prior Hotel Sales experience required.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.