- $13.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
If you’re —
- a huge fan of Brassica and eager to share your love for our food with new and regular guests
- open to learning and growing your skills
- looking forward to being valued as an integral member of a team
- thinking it would be awesome to be a part of the restaurant Yelp named one of the “top places to eat in the Midwest”
— then becoming a Brassica team member might be the perfect job for you.
Bring your upbeat energy, can-do attitude, and knack for making people smile. We’ll teach you the rest.
We want you to be successful here, and will support you with:
- thorough training in our dining room and curbside delivery area
- top-notch teammates who’ll become close friends
- an efficient, productive, positive work environment
- a sleek black tee
Here’s what you’d do:
- Have fun and make being at Brassica something guests look forward to
- Learn about all the amazing ingredients we use, including foods from more than twenty Ohio producers
- Confidently describe our ordering process to first-time guests
- Memorize menu item descriptions, common allergens, and make great recommendations to our guests waiting in line
- Serve beer and wine to guests standing in the queue during a busy dinner service
- Show up on time (every time) looking like a polished pro, ready to pitch in and help out
- Act with confidence to ensure our guests love their experience when unique situations arise
- Accurately follow our best known methods, which include processes for sanitizing the dining room, curbside delivery, and serving beverages
- Move quickly, stand for six to eight hours per day, and lift 50 pounds
- Deliberate over whether to get chicken or falafel when it's time for your shift meal
And our team gets great benefits:
- paid vacation
- healthy lifestyle reimbursement
- free meal with every shift (pretty much everyone’s favorite benefit)
- endless opportunities to grow, challenge yourself, and have a good time doing it
All experience levels welcome.
Our team loves working here, and we strive to make this a place worthy of them. Here’s what some of them had to say:
“Our managers want to hire people for who they are. They want genuinely good people working for the company, and want to know you as a person more than just an employee.”
“We have high expectations. There are no shortcuts here. It’s cool that we all have the same work ethic like that.”
“We’re the only place I know that does really good, really fresh food fast. I’m so proud that we’re the number one restaurant in Columbus.”
“Everyone here will try their best to help you. They listen to you. The whole team wants to make sure you’re set up for success. You’re going to be working with great people.”
Working at Brassica is much more than just a job. It’s the chance to become an important member of a close-knit team, responsible for shaping the experience at a restaurant that makes people happy. It’s an opportunity to bring communities together and help them thrive. And it’s a way to play a key part in the bigger picture, supporting food practices that elevate local growers and producers and keep the environment healthy.
It’s also the best place to launch the rest of your working life. Here, you’ll gain the practical skills that will make you an outstanding restaurant professional. You’ll know how to maintain the highest standards and work in an environment of utmost integrity. And, you’ll develop the collaboration, communication, and leadership skills that will serve you throughout your career.
Learn more about our restaurants at https://brassicas.com