Junior Business Analyst
- $18.00 - $24.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Duties & Responsabilities:
- Management Accounts Preparation
- Assist the Sr. Business Analyst with the planning and budgeting process.
- Provide financial information service to management
- Produce reports for the Head of Finance and Business Analyst.
- Produce reports for Finance Committee and Executive Group.
Attributes & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business analysis/or any degree equivalent.
- Excellent Communication Skills ( Verbal & written)
- Able to manage change and risk.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate
- Problem-solving ability.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Medical & Dental
At Talent Link Inc. we go where other companies don’t go, we work in all the market corners to ensure that our clients can obtain the result they want, that is why we consider ourselves one of the leading companies in the marketing market. Each client is totally different, that is why we generate a more personalized campaign for each of our clients.