Culinary Event Staff
- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The JDK Group, an international award winning catering company is seeking talented and passionate individuals for our culinary team! This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to work with local fresh ingredients, experiment with the newest food trends, cook items from scratch, work on-site events locally and nationally, as well as, be part of a team driven by innovation and creativity! This position will have a flexible schedule based on business needs and may be required to work nights and weekends. We are hiring for multiple levels! Previous experence desired but not required. ** STARTING PAY IS $11 AN HOUR **
- Prepares all food items and ensures compliance with menus, recipes, production schedules and quality standards.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for food preparation
- Be available for off-premise events and help execute catering in line with our high quality standards and follow basic instruction from Lead Chef
- Properly set the kitchen drop for efficient food and service execution
- Assemble hors d'oeuvres, salads and bread baskets
- Breakdown and cleaning of kitchen drop
- Must be a team player to support both FOH and BOH when necessary
Desired Skills & Experience
- Perform basic knife skills
- Passion, Energy, and Motivation
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs
- Correctly and safely use standard kitchen equipment
- Reliable Transportation
- Evaluates and follows proper food safety and sanitation at all times
- Passion for customer service, dependability, and the ability to communicate with guests and coworkers effectively
Why Work at The JDK Group
At The JDK Group we build lifetime relationships with our clients and the community to create flawless events worth celebrating. We have a great time wherever we are! Everyone is appericated for the hard work they put in! We are a friendly, fun, and hard working bunch. We offer great starting pay, clear succession and growth with in the company! And mostly importantly a great work environment!
Come join our time!
The JDK Group Catering & Events is Central PA’s premier catering and event-planning company where clients, and their special life moments, come first. Since 1987, we’ve continued to reinvent the standards for events and hospitality for the areas surrounding Harrisburg, Lancaster, and York. With over 25 years of event management experience and the ability to plan a celebration for 15 to 15,000 people, our talented a passionate team offers exceptional guest service, incredible fresh food, and innovative event design.
Check out our website: