Executive Administrative Assistant
- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Our company is searching for a results-oriented and energetic Executive Administrative Assistant to support our growing business. Our perfect applicant will have the ability to perform multiple tasks and take the initiative in projects in a dynamic workplace.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to the executive team.
- Answering phone calls, providing company information and interacting with customers and clients
- Acting as the face of the company for guests, customers, and clients and the central point of contact for office management tasks
- Acting as the gatekeeper, making decisions about what information the executive receives and judgments of who gets access to the executive
- Handling scheduling and making travel arrangements for the executive
- Performing other duties and related tasks
- High School Diploma or equivalent, a bachelor's degree is preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office (experience in Quickbooks, Accounting and Marketing, a plus)