- $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Dos Toros is always looking for great people to join our team and grow with us. Related experience is great, but what we're especially interested in is friendliness, enthusiasm, and the desire to challenge yourself.
- Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as cooking, marinating, seasoning, and grilling meats; chopping herbs; dicing, cutting, and slicing vegetables
- Completing hot and cold food preparation assignment accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion
- Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
- Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
- Providing friendly, quality customer service to each guest
- Consistently and accurately using prep sheets, position charts, and checklists
- Following sanitation standards including washing cookware and utensils throughout the day
- Cleaning equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to sanitation guideline
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
- Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
- Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
- Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
- Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
- Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
- Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
- Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line
- Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
-Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
-Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Our Core Values
TOTAL RESPECT We respect our guests and appreciate their decision to walk in our door. We respect each other and value the hard work we do together. We respect the earth by sourcing high quality ingredients and promoting sustainability. We respect our restaurants by keeping them sparkling and treating them with care.
GENUINE WARMTH Our friendliness and warmth towards our guests never fails to make their day better. Our warmth and support with each other makes Dos Toros a great place to work. Our warm and inviting atmosphere is fun and groovy. Yes, groovy. Our warm and delicious food is comforting and highly crave-able.
UNCOMPROMISING EXPERTISE We don't take any shortcuts when it comes to flavor - we do things the hard way. We are experts at prepping our ingredients and executing our recipes accurately. We assemble our food expertly - with speed and care. We are experts at food safety and sanitation, and stay vigilant against carelessness.