- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Medical Center in Greenville TX is looking for a Registered Nurse to work in a busy NICU Department.
The Registered nurse is responsible for collaborating, planning, directing and implementing patients care. The RN develops and guides patient education and evaluates the process using standards of care.
Clinical Ladder Program available for those who qualify.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Charge RN, RN Supervisor, Director
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- Texas State RN License. Appropriate CPR Certification
- Preferred Qualification
- RNC, STABLE
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- General knowledge of basic bedside nursing. Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on the physical, psychosocial, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to age of the patients served in assigned area/department. The skills and knowledge to provide such care are gained through education, training, and/or experience.