- $12.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The location employee is responsible for picking orders, stocking merchandise, and maintaining his/her designated location.
- Picks any orders that need to be pulled from his/her designated location.
- Stocks any received merchandise that needs to be put into his/her designated location.
- Uses an RF scanner to move and pick inventory.
- Makes pulling customer pick up orders his/her number one priority and has them to the dock in no more than 15 minutes from the time it is sent to his/her scanner.
- Runs a report ensuring all items that were physically put into a location were scanned.
- Consolidates his/her designated location creating maximum room for incoming furniture while maintaining an organized and uniform appearance.
- Keeps his/her designated area swept and clean. This includes being aware of and addressing any safety hazards.
This job operates in a warehouse setting. This role routinely uses standard warehouse equipment such as a two wheel dolly, four wheel carts, RF scanner, box cutters, plastic wrapping materials and tape.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Depending on the location he/she is designated to, he/she may need to lift 10 to 50 lbs on a regular basis. Occasionally he/she may be required to manipulate weights in excess of 200lbs with the help of a dolly and/or other employees. Employees working in locations are required to remain on their feet for at least seven and a half hours a day broke into a minimum of 2 hour increments. They must be able to tolerate very high temperatures and moderately low temperatures depending on season.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Days and typical hours of work are Tuesday through Saturday, 11:00am to 8:00pm, resulting in 40 hours a week. Depending on necessity location employees may occasionally be asked to work overtime. Pay periods are bi-weekly. Schedules are subject to change.
Our company operates according to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
- To be a premier retail home furnishings company.
- Provide the ultimate consumer experience
- Increase revenue
- Continuous improvement
- Reduce cost
- Make a profit
- Stay in business
- Customer focused
- Honesty & integrity
- Passion, drive and cooperation
- Hands on approach
- Continued growth