- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
OPEN CALL EVERY MONDAY - FRIDAY, 3PM - 5PM.
Bring your resume. Applicants must have open availability (including weekends)
- 2+ Years server experience.
- 1+ Years NYC Restaurant experience.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have complete knowledge of Restaurant’s food and beverage preparation.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Ethical Conduct.
The Butcher’s Daughter is a plant-based restaurant, cafe, juice bar and “vegetable slaughterhouse." We treat fruits and vegetables as a butcher would meat: We chop, fillet and carve fresh produce into healthy vegetarian dishes and press them into pretty juices. Our four locations serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. We take pride in our daily-changing menu, which is 100% vegetarian, and mostly vegan and gluten-free. We can always prepare substitutions for most dietary restrictions.